Register A Trademark For R5,885
Are you looking to register your brand as a trademark in order to prevent copycats from stealing your identity? We offer a professional, hassle free service at a fixed price, so you know the costs in advance. Contact us to register your trademark now.
South African Trademark Guidelines
Brands are registered in classes, which relate to specific good and services. For example, chemicals, telecommunication services, and fabrics will fall into different trademark classes. Some businesses can register trademarks in more than one class, depending on their goods and service offering.
Registration in each class will be charged at the fixed price of R5,885.
What You Get When You Register Your Trademark
- Free availability search
- Classification of goods and/or services.
- Preparation of appropriate specifications of goods and/or services in the classes of relevance.
- All lodging and government charges.
- Routine registration processing services.
- All advertisement fees and expenses and all expenses relating to the issuance of the Certificates of Registration.
International Trademark Applications (USA, UK, EU, Australia and elsewhere)
We would be happy to provide you with a quote tailored to your specific requirements. Contact us to tell us more about your requirements.
What’s Not Included In Your Registration
It does not include costs of dealing with any opposition proceedings which might arise from the relevant registry or 3rd Parties. If any such opposition proceedings arise, we will advise you and you may at that stage decide whether or not you are prepared to incur any costs in overcoming the opposition.